Mages spend their lives in the study and practice of magic. Good-aligned mages offer counsel to nobles and others in power, while evil mages dwell in isolated sites to perform unspeakable experiments without interference.
: The mage is a 9th-level spellcaster. Its Spellcasting
ability is Intelligence
(spell save DC 14, +6 to hit with spell attacks). The mage has the following Wizard Spells
(at will): Fire Bolt
, light, Mage Hand
• 1st level (4 slots): Detect Magic
, Mage Armor
, Magic Missile
• 2nd level (3 slots): Misty Step
• 3rd level (3 slots): Counterspell
• 4th level (3 slots): Greater Invisibility
, Ice Storm
• 5th level (1 slot): Cone of Cold
: Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d4 + 2) piercing damage.