A behemoth is a neutral Colossal Magical Beast of great Strength and power. Behemoths possess the following traits unless otherwise noted.
Blindsense 60 feet.
Immunity to ability Damage, aging, bleed, Disease, Energy Drain, fire, mind-affecting effects, negative levels, paralysis, permanent wounds, petrification, Poison, and Polymorph. Some behemoths possess additional immunities.
Regeneration (Ex) No form of attack can suppress a behemoth's regeneration—it regenerates even if disintegrated or slain by a death effect. If a behemoth fails a save against an effect that would kill it instantly, it rises from death 3 rounds later with 1 hit point if no further Damage is dealt to its remains. It can be banished or otherwise transported away as a means to save a region, but the only way to truly kill a behemoth is to use Miracle or wish to negate its Regeneration (see below).
- DR 15/epic.
- SR equal to 11 + the behemoth's CR.
- Behemoths understand Aklo, but cannot speak.
- Behemoths eat, but do not breathe or sleep.
- Ruinous (Su) A behemoth's Natural Attacks penetrate Damage reduction as if they were epic and magic, and ignore up to 20 points of hardness on objects struck. As a swift Action, whenever it strikes a Creature or object with a spell effect in place, it can attempt to dispel one randomly determined spell effect on that Creature as if with a greater Dispel Magic (CL 20th).
Unstoppable (Ex) If a behemoth starts its turn suffering from any or all of the following conditions, it recovers from them at the end of its turn: blind, confused, dazed, deafened, dazzled, exhausted, fatigued, nauseated, sickened, slowed, staggered, and stunned.
- Vulnerable to Miracles and Wishes (Su) A spell effect created by a Miracle or wish spell is particularly effective against a behemoth. A spellcaster gains a +6 bonus on its Caster Level check to penetrate a behemoth's SR with a Miracle or wish spell, and the behemoth suffers a –6 Penalty on saves against these Spells. A Miracle or a wish spell can negate a behemoth's Regeneration, but only for 1d4 rounds per casting.